Do you want to get married in a lovely place? Capri is for you!
We have only to say that Capri is the island of love, but if you’re still not convinced, here are the top 5 reasons to say “I do” on the island of Capri.
1) NATURAL BEAUTIES: Capri is the pearl of the Mediterranean! Our “queen of rocks” with its breathtaking views amaze you and your guests. Your wedding will be an unforgettable occasion for all to visit one of the most beautiful places in the world! If you are planning a wedding weekend, welcome your guests with a nice tour of the island at sunset on board of a typical fishing boat (gozzo) with lots of wine and tomato bruschette! You can admire the Faraglioni rocks, the Blue Grotto, the Natural Arch and swim in the clear waters of Marina Piccola and the Faro (lighthouse).
2) POSITION: Capri, despite being an island, is not isolated . The island has a good hydrofoil and ferry connection with the mainland (Naples and its international airport is just an hour away so arriving on the island will not be difficult) . The Amalfi Coast with Amalfi, Positano, Ravello and Sorrento is even closer (about 20-25 minutes). We suggest to download the Capri Schedule app by Caprionline useful to check the times of ferries and hydrofoils.
3) ACCOMMODATION: the island is ready to welcome you! Capri has a wide variety of hotels, suitable for all budgets. From the B&B in the countryside to the most famous and luxurious 5 stars hotel.
4) FOOD: on Capri the food is delicious. It is not only a question of services’ quality, but also authenticity. Capri’s chefs, as good hosts, will make you taste all their specialties . They will offer you the best products, often from their own gardens!
5) CAPRI BY NIGHT: let’s dance after dinner! The celebration doesn’t have to stop after the reception dinner. In the summer time Capri lives 24 hours non-stop. Night clubs and bars will satisfy all the night-owls!
Leave A Comment